- Episode 066: 6 Years and it’s Over – I made a guest appearance on the esteemed Bad Philosophy podcast to talk about the series finale of LOST, of which I was a massive fan. We talked religious undertones and Narnia while I fiercely defended the show and its writing.
- Episode 095: Con Artists – My glorious return to Bad Philosophy had us talking about QuakeCon 2011 (which I covered for The Dallas Morning News) and ComicCon 2011. We got sidetracked a nice long talk about where the video game industry could be headed with the rise of mobile and casual games. I personally raved about Dishonored.
- Episode 110: Good Enough – I reprise my role as “video game guy” to talk about morality in video games – primarily Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Episode 141: Sloppy Sci-Fi – Another episode where I was invited to talk about games and gaming things. Namely, QuakeCon 2013, Gone Home, Bioshock Infinite and the state of the industry as a whole.
Seeing Red – The 2011 Daily Toreador opinions podcast
- Opinions Podcast Episode 1
- Seeing Red Episode 2 – (I wasn’t actually in this one)
- Seeing Red Episode 3
- Seeing Red Episode 4
- Seeing Red Episode 5
- Seeing Red Episode 6
- Seeing Red Episode 7
- Seeing Red Episode 8
Level Up – The Daily Toreador gaming podcast
- Level Up – Episode 1
- Level Up – Episode 2
- Level Up – Episode 3
- Level Up – Episode 4
- Level Up – Episode 5
TAB hosts retro gaming party – The Daily Toreador
The Newsroom: In our copious amount of free time, many of the Daily Toreador editors (myself included) tried our hands at a no-budget mockumentary. This first episode was more or less all about yours truly and the section I produced, which was kind of awesome. You probably can’t even tell that we didn’t have a real script. Surely my awkward pauses don’t give it away.